I'm so tired today, just all exhausted and all out of energy. Being up 19 hours can do that to you.
Next Plan of action would be get some sleep, probably meditate on a hill somewhere like my relaxed friend the cow.
Trivial Photography Wanderings
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2008 (15)
- ► 2007 (30)
- ► 2006 (59)
- ► 2005 (168)
- Dead Tired
- 'Suicide tree'
- Ugly Cucumbers & Xocoatl
- Reflections of Reflections
- How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
- Ivan the terrible
- Birthday Post
- The root of all our difficulties is self-interest
- Happy Diwali
- Written on the Verge of Death ; Japanese Death Poe...
- The Bombay Nomad
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden
- Sloping Roofs And All The Jazz
- On the morning of the sun, the sky dances - A sto...
- ▼ November 2004 (15)
Last winter. Life in Delhi. Various Formats. All film. -
It's a simple game. Wear your blurry-little-ricoh around your neck, be confrontational and leave your flash ON. Get int...
No city in India can represent as an approximate microcosm of India as well as Mumbai can. The city’s cosmopolitan essence blurs regionali...
“Careful where you step or you’d probably find your feet in a puddle of colour in what was an intricately constructed rangoli .” [Rangoli...
found photograph. photographer : unknown. i love it. I found it here An abandoned textile factory in Ludza, Latvia. Tra...