How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb



Bono Bhai & U2 have been around for sometime now, well before I existed now. I�ve in the style of the Rolling Stones licked all the Wanderers have produced from 1980's Boy to 2000's All That You Can't Leave Behind . So why should 2004 be any different. It's been I know be been several Sunday bloody Sundays since Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby & Rattle and Hum(I absolutely love Rattle and Hum).Anyways I've not lost hope in the band which was once and may still be the greatest foreign exchange earners in Ireland. Therefore I got** myself a copy of their latest album How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb and I gave it a listen.
You all might have heard Vertigo on the radio and you must be telling yourself "This U2 sounding like U2" sticking to what they know best. But the rest of the album is somewhat similar with whiffs of the same old U2ish vibe, the melody take you back years. It took me two runs, for the songs to sink in but they've sunk in know and the music has this strange familiarity it slower than most of their albums
But like I said earlier the album has a strange familiarity to it like you have heard the stuff before and you cannot put your finger on it.
Well that sums up How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb which eventually unravels itself as a work of genius melding religion, love and life into emotionally thrilling gifts.


My favorite songs so far has been Miracle Drug & Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own.I'm going to be listening to it all day..




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: