Trivial Photography Wanderings
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2008 (15)
- ► 2007 (30)
- ► 2006 (59)
- in exile
- Water Beauties
- Table tops
- Morning times
- We look at things in read and yellow, black and wh...
- All journeys have secret destinations of which the...
- Dancing Figurines, Desire and Paper Flowers
- Film Rolls , Ice tea and VIP induced traffic jams....
- In the last 72 hours I've seen a record (atleast f...
- Trapped in the Real World Well Sort of anyways
- Matchstick magic : Warli Folk Art
- Heres to the Rail Junkies
- India Giving
- Death Taxes and Power Cuts How does 3 hours a d...
- Oddly Enough
- Spanning the Globe
- Garden State(2004)
- The Cloaked Stranger
- ▼ January 2005 (20)
- ► 2004 (124)
Last winter. Life in Delhi. Various Formats. All film. -
It's a simple game. Wear your blurry-little-ricoh around your neck, be confrontational and leave your flash ON. Get int...
No city in India can represent as an approximate microcosm of India as well as Mumbai can. The city’s cosmopolitan essence blurs regionali...
“Careful where you step or you’d probably find your feet in a puddle of colour in what was an intricately constructed rangoli .” [Rangoli...
found photograph. photographer : unknown. i love it. I found it here An abandoned textile factory in Ludza, Latvia. Tra...