Postcards Anybody ??



Hello ! From a smackingly 'new' {Delicious} looking Trivial Matters [Courtesy Hussain of Chugsdesign]

Onto Other News

In a few hours I'll be on a flight to Frankfurt, for what I hope will culminate into a Holiday.For tomorrow I'll be in Berlin. Other places on my itenerary include Prague,The Bohemian country-side, Vienna, and Trentino-Alto Adige Region of Norther Italy.

If 'anyone' of you want a Postcard or anything else that doesn't involve me spending money [example : rock from the alps], you know where to mail me.

Next post from the Circus Hostel Berlin.




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

9 comments:

. : A : . said...

I like the new design. It has a 'calm' feel to the whole thing.

Your holiday sounds exciting. Will wait to read your experiences.

G Shrivastava said...

YOU LUCKY DOG! (I just said it on IM, but shall say it again!) Have oodles of fun! Bon voyage et bon sejour (Wait another few mths I'll say that in German for you!)

Onto other things:-
Nice new template as August said, calm! But I miss the old header with the mosaic of images! And the new template ate up old comments!

PS Don't forget my packaged German air!

Anonymous said...

BON VOYAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathak - The Story Teller! said...

Awesome! The template for one, and the trip for another. What's that they say, "Some people have all the luck :) "

Unknown said...

Lucky you. Have a great time and do blog about your experiences with photos.

phucker said...

"FUNDOO" sir! Nice looking site. And that's no trivial matter. Hoping to see some of Germany...take pictures of the Autobahn!

Sebastian said...

Cool look and Bon voyage

Rahul said...

Awesome template. Really cool.

And have a blast.

Unknown said...

hello all from Berlin... I'll type something up as soon as I'm done with this comment...