A room with a view

if you were sitting where I'm sitting right now and you turn your head a 90 degrees to the right this is what you will see.In a few hours darkness will fall the light ,dissappear but most likely I'll still be here and this picture will never come back. The dry palms you see on the side are the home of my bat friends they make quiet a racket in the night.I won't be lying if I tell you I don't open my windows in the night.But know since the window is open ,might as well keep it open. Posted by Hello




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

1 comments:

Snehal said...

"In a few hours darkness will fall the light ,dissappear but most likely I'll still be here and this picture will never come back.".....you know what , I like the sound of it!
Feels like this sentence depcits something very close to your heart....and yet so distant!