Cobras in small outdated Italian Cars with Schumacher at the wheel??.


On a personal note , I nearly died today.
This the second or so time in these many weeks.
I was Caught from behind by a Fiat 118 Ne and then was dragged across the gravelly road with my skin run through a sort of paper shredder.
A very FUN experience.
On a happier note I'm alive with no bones broken .
I bet this is a CIA / ISI / KGB / Mossad name the agency ,
sponsored conspiracy against me.
First cobras, then small outdated Italian Cars
What next Cobra's in small outdated Italian Cars with Schumacher at the wheel??.
Actually thats a little two Kill Billish.
I live to survive another day!!




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: