ok,
The blog bug has bitten again it always seems to happen in gushes ..Why I don't know and why on the 2nd of January.There has been tiny a revelation on its own. I was somewhats depressed , the last few days.I suffer from self-diagnosed bipolar disorder. My life filled with ups and downs that would give a sinosoidal curve a complex , with a frequency tending to infinity. All engineered by the mind as a example of this you can see that just a few hours ago I was ..........no words for it depressed ,
I know this has no link to what I was writting to but this a new feature in my blog called Candid confessions ...they may be anywhere .. but they 'll be in italics like this one.,
CC-1
i find oriental eyed women really attractive... I don't know it just came up I saw on as I my frame of vision was momentarily deviated from the computer screen ....I'am in webcafe .....sans cafe no food -- beverages
My blog on the other hand is going to through a change decided to be more open..
Firstly as you may have guessed I'm a 18 yr old male.
I am a student of engineering .
I would classify myself has an introvert at most .
AM mostly alone sometimes depressed othertimes esctatically happy.
.not a people person. to tell you the truth I prefer dogs (they don't need a reason to lick you or wag their tale)
AND yes my spelling is really bad .

Everyone
Everyone around here
Everyone is so near
What's going on?
What's going on?

Everyone
Everyone is so near
Everyone has got the fear
It's holding on
It's holding on

It's holding on

. I won't mention nationality ..I don't believe in nationality .

Since as of my >> now I don't ascess to my own computer .. OWN in ""

I am keeping a off - line blog if thats possible which I will.. make "online" when I find the time..

CC-2
the oriental chick is sitting next to me correction sitting by me correction in the computer next to mine .(yes thats about correct).. if I am correct she is checking her mail ... 90% precent of the people do that.. I have done thart already,I think she is a college student ., why?? firstly she seems to be in the age group that is 17 to 24 ,,,and secondly she recieved a web card wishing from her parents.Lets see If I get her name., (that will take some time) this exciting .ALSO she has reading glassed I didn't observe that earliar simply bc she didn't need them... She presently in a Yahoo game room. playing pool., waiting for her hotmail account to load it happens to me too often,
YES voila I have her name kunzangchu think,. or could the person who sent the letter,..
OK lets describe her.,. she is a women of amzaing beauty at least to me . Ok when I say her few minutes I was wide eyed and I wasn't able to move a muscle and I stared at wide eyed. Her eyes tawny black , her face is lovely ,and is as red as a ripe fruit teeth white and neatly alligned, erect of posture ,demure of gaze. Beautifying all around her if that word exists .


Love, love is a verb
Love is a doing word
Fearless on my breath
Gentle impulsion
Shakes me makes me lighter
Fearless on my breath

Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath

Nine night of matter
Black flowers blossom
Fearless on my breath
Black flowers blossom
Fearless on my breath

Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath

Water is my eye
Most faithful mirror
Fearless on my breath
Teardrop on the fire of a confession
Fearless on my breath
Most faithful mirror
Fearless on my breath

Teardrop on the fire
Fearless on my breath

Stumbling a little
Stumbling a little

I love this song,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I new year is born. but wasn't inevitable.





Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: