CC-2
I have found my self to pretty angry at the world , basically putting it briefly.
This anger is not against me but it out a feeling of injustice , unequalled. Lets be honest be here I live in developing country some call it THIRD world but I prefer the euphemism. I find that this a great difference in living standards in the "developed world" and the "developing world" . Everybody admits it.. But no one does anything about it.That angers me . A large amount of capital goes into use less wars and issues which are of no importance but to a profiled few (that includes me).This anger is magnified by a urge of change in me...

-end-

this blog entry was inspired by entry on a blog called Many Musings of Aarushi , .....it my sisters blog actually.
I have added it to my links..




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: