I need my jacket

I need my jacket



Spending a day in a train is always a welcome break. The Long hours you can spend to yourself reading,or snoozing some chota mota dream,or simply savouring the passing scenary or having a rather personal conversation you have only met.The train is trully enjoyable experience.

The 2907 Sampark Kranti Express left Bandra Terminus at 15:45 hundred hours and we arrived at Hazrat Nizamuddin Station at 14:30 the next day.The first thing you instantly sense is the cold pull of Dehli's winter, even at 2 pm,


Hope I have a eventful trip in New Dehli, Akshay out.Pictures soon.




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: