RIP dear cockroach

3:58 am.
I'm tired of writing so I thought I would type something. A cockroach is climbing up the wall.Ohh there comes "green" (my wall gecko) and RIP dear cockroach, my head is throbbing.Need sleep !!! but simply cannot afford to sleep. Too much work.(Yawn !!!)
My bloodshot eyes pear drearily at the computer screen and my back is screaming for some rest.
Rohit and Sid , have gone off to sleep . Sid crashed around 3am and Rohit has left me the job of nightwatchmen...
Speaking of nightwatchmen , it reminds me of one of my favourite painting Rembrandt's The Night Watch
. Think I'll leave you with it as I sign off. Posted by Hello




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: