The Chronicles of the Giant Fig Tree

Would you like a cup of Tea ?

Part - 2 The Chronicles of the Giant Fig Tree


A few hours later and still terribly cold, walking along a road winding along a what seems to be a hill .Tea gardens surround me as I watch the rising sun.

Two leaves and a bud, thats all it takes.




Believe me or not , this is the Worlds largest fig tree. Yes you heard me right I said fig tree.This is the view form the inside.




Notice the large growth in the center of the picture that is the fig tree I was talking about above. This massive tree has foilage cover of 3000 square feet. Talk about real estate.









Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: