Achieving absolutely nothing

Do you have the feeling that the world is passing you by?
Do you get the feeling that you're the "stagnant" among the dynamic?

I get it all the time I so hate being mediocre. In a world looking for perfection in everything, the mediocre are the ones left behind. The thing is I know I'm capable of more, but when more is demanded of 'me' I always end up giving less.

The World Leaving you behind ...


The sad thing about me being mediocre is that I'm so sure I could do better and the thing is everybody know you can but since you don't it simply rubs more salt into your festering wounds.
Its like sitting by the window of a crowded coffee shop by the window and the world passes you by but in the end of it you're still there. Just there , having achieved absolutely nothing .

Achieving absolutely nothing ...

Achieving absolutely nothing ,
causes me squint my eyes , the muscles in my right arm twitch in pain and they�re this strange emptiness in me like somebody has drilled a hole through me .
It's so frustratingly depressing.
Looking at the stars , and seeing that there not shining for you and the bells are tolling ,the signs revealing the actual triviality of your existence.
AND all you can do is nothing. nothing. nothing.

In any case I should study now.

nothing touches me man
these walls are three feet thick
wouldn't take one of them little drills to get through
i try to make her listen
when i turn away she's split
i try to make her listen
when i turn away she's split
she went...
nothing touches me
nothing touches me now
nothing touches me man
no matter how you split
sticks and stones can get through bones
so i've given up looking out of it
i try to make her listen
when i turn away she's split
i try to make her listen
when i turn away shes split
she went...
nothing touches me now
laugh if you can, at me now

-Radiohead




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

1 comments:

Hugh said...

Nothing about you is mediocre, Akshay. Nothing.