I'm going be speaking at the "L N Birla National Debate" regional elims... I know scary shit...
Anyway the topic being "Indo-Pak Reunification : A possibility"
I speak against the Topic.
To tell you the truth in the heart of hearts I really would want it to happen..
Anyway as of tomorrow I going to drown my feeling in a shit load of rhetoric..
I will post both my speech up tomorrow with full run through of day's the happenings .
Anyway wish me and my partner Akshad best of luck,.





Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

6 comments:

Aarushi said...

Akshay, why is it impossible for India and Pakistan to reunite?

Aarushi said...

Akshay, why is it impossible for India and Pakistan to reunite?

Aarushi said...

Akshay, why is it impossible for India and Pakistan to reunite?

Unknown said...

It's not actually impossible it just that , It's a bit far-fetched

Hugh said...

Just passing through. I keep hitting the "next blog" button in the upper right to scan other people's blogs. You're an incredible writer! Thank you for using more than 1 language and translating. Keep writing! Take care of yourself. :)

Unknown said...

How do reply to that ...
Thank you are being too kind..
btw the language is hindi.