India's Invisible

India's Invisible

You may see them on the railway station; you may see them on your way to office, college or school or on your morning walk. Who am I talking about?
I'm talking about India's Children, homeless, sometimes abused, illiterate, trapped in our urban sprawl where every minute for them has only one meaning "survival".To be more specific hundreds and thousands of homeless children, walk our streets. Greatly ignored my most. As if they were Invisible. They are India's Invisible.

If I were to speak from experience, I volunteered at an NGO last summer called One International and it was truly an enriching experience. Enough about me. Actually , the point I wanted to bring out was at the end of the day, the smile on their faces and the twinkle in their eyes unparalleled satisfaction . Also it truly amazing to see their spirit , always bubbly and effervescent , so full of energy (I know I just said the same thing in 3 diff ways).
So just go out there make a difference.
It's actually quit easy just use your trusty search engine I'm sure you'll find something relevant...
Volunteer!!!




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter