I have a throbbing head ache, an ache surging threw my head. Had a cup of soup again today ,same old thick mushroom soup , only thing was that there was no undissolved chunks of soup mix. Therefore my life has now dissolved into the bigger bowl of soup. Is that good?
I don't know, I want to stand out , but it seems impossible to be more then mediocre in what you do ...and still be good at it.
Blue notes is playing in the background, Nothing makes you feel more alone in this world then listining to Jazz alone.
Just imagine your self in an empty room with a jazz band playing in a corner.You are the loneliest person in the world.





Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: