Golden

Golden

I was in Delhi- the last few days. Why? You may ask well, for reasons of family of course, my grand-parents celebrated their Golden-Anniversary. First there was that sangeet*, organized by somebody in the family I can't quiet name. I found my-self suddenly in a Monsoon Wedding like setting filled with you know- loud, always laughing, singing, some times plump, always jumping punjabis, most of whom I'm related to but have newer met.It was nice to see your grand mother all dressed up being treated like a bride getting her mehendi** done.
The sangeet was followed up by a more somber Anniversary bash at the Delhi Gymkhana. The Cake cut, the food eaten, the people met, the presents collected it was time to go.




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: