America in Medium Format


[Read also Dharavi in Medium Format] I bought the Mamiya a new lens 50mm super wide. I've sort of fallen in love with the results.

   America on Medium Format
 [A man looks shifts through bargain art at a Thrift store in Boston. It's also the first place (and probably last) I've ever bought an alarm clock.]

   
[A truck stop for the bolt bus to Boston. I ordered a burger, the bacon was soggy.]

 
[If James Dean wasn't blonde. Harvard Bookstore, Boston]

  america120-2-2
[A Girl at Spring Street. When I took one train too early.]

  america120
[Boston. Umbro ( Sons Construction)]




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

1 comments:

Amber said...

I bought the 50mm for my Mamiya 6, and I love it! I thought it would be too wide but it's perfect.