An excuse for a website

Finally after many years of procrastination I have a website - which I will use mostly as a web-portfolio for the pictures I've taken.


Attempt at a website

Presenting

http://www.akshayphoto.com


You would remember most of the work but I have included some photographs that I haven't shared at any of my other web-real estate. Namely an essay on the Gulabi Gang (expect a post on them soon).

Enjoy ! Any feedback is appreciated.




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

5 comments:

Prasoon said...

way to go!!! :)

Indian Bazaars said...

Akshay, just looked at your website. It was great to looker at your wider collection of pictures!

Uday K said...

Nice and clean. One suggestion, can you put title to your images, I checked out the Bombay images and they had did not have title. It is nice to know the story behind the pictures.

Steffi said...

I will visit that and give you some feedback

About Me said...

Hi,

Nice post and very informative. thanks for the great sharing.

Cheers