An excuse for a website

Finally after many years of procrastination I have a website - which I will use mostly as a web-portfolio for the pictures I've taken.


Attempt at a website

Presenting

http://www.akshayphoto.com


You would remember most of the work but I have included some photographs that I haven't shared at any of my other web-real estate. Namely an essay on the Gulabi Gang (expect a post on them soon).

Enjoy ! Any feedback is appreciated.




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

6 comments:

Prasoon said...

way to go!!! :)

kiran said...

Akshay, just looked at your website. It was great to looker at your wider collection of pictures!

Uday K said...

Nice and clean. One suggestion, can you put title to your images, I checked out the Bombay images and they had did not have title. It is nice to know the story behind the pictures.

Steffi said...

I will visit that and give you some feedback

Adli Yusof said...

Hi,

Nice post! Your content is very valuable to me and just make it as my reference. Keep blogging with new post! Unique and useful to follower....

Cheers,
caillou videos | caillou games | caillou party supplies

an said...

Hi,

Nice post and very informative. thanks for the great sharing.

Cheers