Teenager's iPod goes boom

Teenager's iPod goes boom

Well not mine, but I was reading this article in The Age about this kid in Melbourne, Australia who was doing some intensive surgery on his ipod. Which I'm being told had been washed[in the machine] by his mum [my worst night-mare].

Don't put your iPod through the washing machine. And if for some reason you do, don't try to fix it with a screwdriver.

Anyways, back to the intensive care surgery- it went terribly wrong- it blew up, blowing a hole in the bed.

The boy was treated by paramedics at his Bayswater home for breathing
difficulties after ingesting fumes emitted by the device as he pulled it apart
in his suburban bedroom about 7.30pm on Wednesday.

Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter