Sometimes I don’t know what to write, other times I know what to write but there is no where to write and on other times I improvise.
Sitting here I wonder. What am I doing sitting in front of this mirror reading what I write
I really do believe certain feeling can be converted into verbal focal points of writing.
But sometimes thought don't enter your mind, influences are lacking yet sometimes everything clicks and lights blink and you are on a role. Someone once told me that great artists convert their happiness and sorrows in to art and that art is a standing example of how they where feeling on that particular day at that particular time. That the driving principle behind me writing this blog.I think may be it will {blog goal} change tomorrow or day after or may be it will never change or may be just may be I may just stop writing.
MC DONALDS- I'am just loving it




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: