I found myself to be a quite an alien , in my own country . Yes an alien , it;s living in a foreign country, a foreign culture..Even though I have lived here for a lifetime ,my lifetime to be exact , it never seems to amaze how of cultural different I'am from my fellow denizens. I think this alien thing at that it somewhat depresses me , my country has not had the same effect on me , or I have choose to ignore it, and left with this mindset , alien , strangely alien.I'am in a diifferrent dimension from people around me , it freaks me out sometimes.
I have found I cannot write this blog in certain places , I need a good location some cyber location don't seem to work for me.
At the start of the blog I was quiet conscious of other people reading it , but know the idea does not seem so bad now ..




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: